One year ago, in September 2015 the new revised ISO standards for Quality- and Environmental Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 were published. The old standards can still be used during a three year transition period, so for organizations who already have a certification for their Quality,- Environmental or Integrated Management System there are maximum two years left for the transition towards the new standards.
The largest improvement in the new standards is the new common table of content. All management system standards that will be published in future, will have the same High Level Structure. Next year, the ISO Standard for Health and Safety ISO 45001 is expected. Currently the most used standard for working conditions is OHSAS 18001.
In this post I will not go into detail about the main characteristics of the new ISO standards, because I recommend to participate in webinars or watch recorded webinars with certification bodies or expert consultants. These live presentations are well worth watching and most frequently asked questions get handled.
If your organization needs to make the transition, best wait not too long, because the availability of auditors may be limited towards the last months of the transitions period.
Recorded Webinars 2015 – 2016
- Understanding Annex SL and overview of changes to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (16th June 16, 2015)
- Environmental Management System The New ISO 14001 2015 EMS Awareness Training (23th June 2015)
- ISO 14001 2015: Significant Changes On The Horizon (8th July, 2015
- NQA ISO Transition Essentials Webinar – Annex SL (12th August 2015)
- Webinar How the Auditors View ISO 9001-2015 (8th September 2015)
- ISO 9001:2015 Forum – September Webinar (30th September 2015
- ISO 9001 2015 Transition Webinar (22th October, 2015)
- NQA ISO 9001:2015 Transition Webinar (11th February 2016)
- Quality webinar (8th September, 2016)
2 thoughts on “Best Webinars: Transition to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015”
Quality Management System standard ISO 9001 training, is of vital importance to many companies, large and small. ISO 9001 Standard has been adopted in India as an Indian Standard and is also available in English.
Thank you for this reference to your ISO 9001 management system standard training.